Radio Sales Account Representative ( Outside sales)
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client representative; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; meets set sales target.
• Identifies and solicits new business; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationship in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency need and develops persuasive proposal to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective Sales Presentations
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Think creatively and generate original ideas to assist clients marketing goals.
• Works collaborative with internal partner to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with company resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship –building skills/
• Digitally Savvy
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Negotiations and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communications skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent: self-motivated: competitive; assertive
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamic including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creatively
• Professional appearance
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• High Energy & Passion for sales
• Positive attitude with willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally
• 2 + years in media/ advertising sales is preferred but not required
• High School diploma, college degree preferred
• Certification: None
Please email resume to email@example.com.