- The Half-Off card/certificates are subject to the Merchant’s standard Terms and Conditions.
- The Half-Off card/certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Limit one (1) certificate per visit to the merchant unless the merchant states otherwise.
- Restrictions on the certificates vary and are subject to change along with their availability.
- The card/certificate cannot be applied towards previously placed orders or combined with other promotions or offers.
- Tuscarawas Broadcasting reserves the right to deny persons from our on-line purchase programs for failure to comply with the rules.
- For those purchasing more than the allowed number of certificates, additional ones will be refunded.
WBTC office is open 9am to 3pm Monday through Friday and WNPQ office is open 9:30am to 4pm You must bring a photo ID to pick-up your certificate. If someone other than the buyer picks up the certificate, that person MUST have the printed receipt of purchase.
Certificates can only be purchased online. Or at WNPQ during regular office hours.
- All sales are final.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
- Not responsible for closed restaurants.
- Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Certificates may not be used for tax and gratuity.
- Certificate cannot be used to purchase alcohol.
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- No cash back for unused portions.
- Full face value of certificate does not need to be used at time of visit.
Tuscarawas Broadcasting assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in, or downloading of, any materials connected with this promotion or event.